TOTAL=IC=

Map submission

Typhoon Rising ~ Independent Forum

Moderator:CC R

User avatar
Fuzo
Posts:6
Joined:Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:43 am
Location:Portugal
Contact:
Map submission

Post by Fuzo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi,

Is there any way to submit maps to roll on CC's: PLACE server ?
I have some TKOTH original maps made by =DFS= members in the earlier years of Joint Ops.
If needed i can make new ones in AAS; TDM; FB or CTF, or even other. Its been a long time since I stopped to use NILE, but I can deal with it.

Long live the mapmakers,
Fuzo-DFS-

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
TA31S-HaNgEr.zip
06-21-2026 6:17:am
By Tune.
40.20 kB
TA44S-Engolstadt-new.zip
06-18-2026 11:18:pm
By Tune.
83.08 kB
TA44S-Engolstadt.zip
06-17-2026 2:56:am
By Tune.
82.69 kB
x.Bilbys Bushlands 4.jpg
06-09-2026 12:37:am
By rulie
2.63 MB
TA16S-Hospital-R.zip
03-15-2026 4:16:am
By Tune.
42.01 kB